@MuYI Hub seeks to recruit volunteers to be part of the #MuYIHuB.
The volunteers will play a critical role in ensuring programs for the HUB run and also will be an excellent experience to interact with creative individuals from Mukuru.
The Project manager will be directly in charge of the MuYI Hub and is responsible for ensuring effective delivery of all project outcomes, generate timely reports, develop project budget together with the Executive Director and other team members.
Minimum Qualification: Diploma
Experience Level: Entry level
Experience Length: 0 years
Main duties and responsibilities:
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Project Manager will be directly in charge of the HUB and is responsible for ensuring effective delivery of all project outcomes, generate timely reports, develop project budget together with the Executive Director and other team members. The Project Manager will also perform other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Diploma in Community development ; Business Management/Administration; Project Management or related fields.
- Thorough familiarity with Word Processing, Spread Sheets and Project Scheduling Computer applications.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and independently.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure.
- Trouble shoot and to meet short term and long term deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent critical and creative thinking and analytical skills
- Experience in Project administration, Operating procedures, oversight and monitoring
To apply send CV and Cover letter to email@example.com before 30th March 2019